Share | 

Game Master application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClaiClai

PostSubject: Game Master application   Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 pm

1) What is your ingame name of ALL characters? ClaiClai

2) What is the name of ALL guilds your characters are in? Dick

3) If you had to name 3 of your closest in-game friends who would they be? ( Character names?) i dnt have friend yet ;O

4) How old are you? 19

5) Where do you live and what is your UTC/GMT timezone? What languages do you speak? GMT +8  , English & Tagalog

6) How long have you been a player here on Thunder-Dekaron? started right now

7) Have any of your characters EVER been jailed on Thunder-Dekaron and WHY? none , because im new here ..

8. Why do you think you will make a good GM?  Well I see players most times are bored and I havn't seen pvp events only a few for now So I can be a good host for event,tests.

9) What is your favorite thing about the Thunder-Dekaron community? / What is your least favorite thing about the Thunder-Dekaron community?  my favorate thing for Thunder-Dekaron community different on other server .....

10) If you could add a new rule to Thunder-Dekaron what would it be? / If you could take a rule away what would it be?  if i add & new rule to Thunder Dekaron i will do the great Job on what new rules i add on Thunder Dekaron.

11) If you see someone in game and they are causing a huge disruption in game ie: name hacking, using a GM's name, scamming players, coming back on multiple characters what course of action do you take?  i will Report to Owner / Admin about Hacking / scamming  .. & put in jailed Permanent

Last edited by ClaiClai on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Game Master application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1